Monday 12 January 2009

I did it, I did it....

I resisted every temptation laid before me, and refrained from eating meat the entire festive season.

Then yesterday, when I was feeling less than energetic and mighty hungry, I declared to the husband that I was NOW going to start eating meat again. The time had come.

No sooner had these words tumbled from my lips that we drove by a billboard exclaiming Go Veg, Be Green.

Well, there goes that idea... :o(

P.S Happy 2009 to you all by the way! Hope it's a year crammed with a multitude of opportunity to make your dreams reality.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy new year to you too! And congrats for resisting the meat over Christmas!!

Ella Gregory said...

I never used to eat meat and now I just eat Chicken. I think it is probably good to eat a little bit.
Also happy new year.

Ming the Merciless said...

I tried to cut down on meat products recently and you know what, I felt cold ALL THE TIME -- I mean, chilled to the bone.

Once I re-include sausages and hamburger on my diet, I don't feel that cold any more.

Maybe I will try to low meat diet in the summer.