Nathan and I left sunny Perth three weeks ago now - how fast time flies - and we've been getting to know the streets of London. It's been exactly 10 years since I was last here, and I can't remember a thing. It's like I've never been here before, except I remember the black cabs and red buses, so I must have been!
It's been surprisingly sunny, so we arrived at the perfect time. We've heard that London is beautiful in the spring/summer, and I'm starting to believe it. Bring on the sunshine and warm weather I say....although it was hilarious to read a newspaper article declaring a weekend forecast of a searing 21 degrees celsius - that's winter weather in Oz!!!
My 5 favourite things about London thus far...
1. Pre-packed sandwiches - so much choice.
2. Tulips, daffodils and blossoms....everywhere!
3. The Moroccan food stand at Camden Markets - deeeelicious!
4. The Underground - aside from the dust, fumes and crowded carriages, it makes a piece of cake out of exploring London.
5. The markets - I've only been to two so far, but I can't wait to explore the rest.