Saturday 18 July 2009

London cupcakes...

There's just something about cupcakes that brings out the girly girl in me. Perhaps the sight of them transports me back to childhood birthday parties, where pretty pastel party dresses were teamed with wooly cardigans, pigtails and polka dot hairclips. Where, with balloons and streamers in hand, we'd rush to the cake table to get a closer look at the sugary treats, which were about to face an invasion of little hands grabbing at their favourite frosted colours and designs.

I'm glad they're back with a vengeance, readily available to purchase at market stalls, bakeries, department stores and supermarkets.

Sweet. Colourful. Moist. Delicious. Irresistible. I love cupcakes. Yum!

2 comments:

Ming the Merciless said...

How many did you eat?

I rarely get them any more because I only like the crusty top half -- like the Seinfeld episode.

said...

aagghh wow that looks so delicious ! xx